Why This Blog?

This blog is the repository of materials I use with my students to help them think about what schools and teaching may be like in the future. I will add materials as I find them. If you have suggestions for materials that should be included here, please let me know via Twitter @drjohnhadley or by Email.

I also use these materials to stimulate an ongoing conversation with students and faculty on two questions: How do we determine whether a teacher is "technologically literate"? and Must all teachers be "technologically literate"?

The first question is the result of thinking about the second which was the central issue addressed in a 2007 post by Karl Fisch, author of The Fischbowl and Director of Technology for Arapahoe High School in Littleton, Colorado: "Is It Okay to Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?"

Saturday, December 12, 2009

An Example of An End of Course Reflection

Delise Fathers created this YouTube movie to reflect on her experiences in Dr. Alec Couros's social media ECI831 at the University of Regina Fall 2009. It is an excellent example of one approach to a summary reflection on a course.

No comments:

Post a Comment