Why This Blog?

This blog is the repository of materials I use with my students to help them think about what schools and teaching may be like in the future. I will add materials as I find them. If you have suggestions for materials that should be included here, please let me know via Twitter @drjohnhadley or by Email.

I also use these materials to stimulate an ongoing conversation with students and faculty on two questions: How do we determine whether a teacher is "technologically literate"? and Must all teachers be "technologically literate"?

The first question is the result of thinking about the second which was the central issue addressed in a 2007 post by Karl Fisch, author of The Fischbowl and Director of Technology for Arapahoe High School in Littleton, Colorado: "Is It Okay to Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transforming Schools Into 21st Century

No comments:

Post a Comment